The Japanese are leaders in the massage chair industry, and a Fujikura massage chair combines the latest technical developments with a great price tag.
There is no such thing as a “cheap” quality massage recliner, but Fujikura does pack a lot of features into their massage chairs while keeping the price relatively low compared to competitors’ models with similar features.
With any Fujikura model, you can expect to find…
Durable motors and massage rollers
Plenty of air massage bags
Large back recline angle up to 170 degrees
All models also include a generous 5 year warranty.
The Fujikura 900 massage chair is the most expensive of the company’s models, but it’s a beautiful chair that also includes some great features. Some of them include…
- 5 different massage modes
- A massage strength control option – you can choose from 3 different intensities.
- An adaptable curving system that’s designed to follow the natural alignment of your back.
- 32 air bag system for your lower extremities – this produces an air pressure massage that helps produce good circulation.
The Fujikura 1000 is another attractive model with some great built-in features.
I personally think the LCD display is pretty cool. It shows you the available massage functions, width of the massage hands, the massage position - in other words, pretty much everything.
There are 6 different massage functions to choose from, and other features include…
- Manual and automatic massage modes
- A heating massage function in the foot area
- Seat, calf, and foot massage air bags
One of the coolest features of the Fujikura 2000 is the music therapy system – you can listen to your choose of music while you enjoy your massage.
- Body shape sensor – the massage rollers automatically adjusts to your body shape and shoulder height
- Special neck massage function
- 20 air bags in the lower extremity area
- Built in mp3 player
No matter which Fujikura massage chair you choose, you’re going to get a quality massage recliner for a bargain price.